The Fleece competition has a full range of classes being held, sponsored by the British Wool Marketing Board. They are being staged adjacent to the BWMB stand which is located in the Celebrating Wool Area. Prizes as follows:- 1st £15, 2nd £10, 3rd £5.
- Fine (including Down & Down Cross)
- Medium (including Halfbred, Kent, Texel & Lleyn)
- Cross and Lustre (including Masham, Mule & Greyface, Wensleydale, Lincoln, Devon, Cotswold and Bluefaced Leicester.)
- Hill and Mountain (includingRadnor, Improved Welsh, Cheviot, Exmoor, Gritstone & Lonk, Swaledale, Dales-bred, Blackface, Rough Fell & Welsh)
- Natural Coloured (including Jacob, Herdwick, Black Welsh Mountain or any other natural coloured pure bred or cross bred fleece)
Please Note: If there are insufficient entries classes will be amalgamated.
If you require a paper version of this entry form please contact Bob Blanden. Tel: 07860 689391 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry forms should be either submitted via online form below or to be sent to: Bob Blanden, Upper Stonehill House, Charlton, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 9DX by closing date Saturday 4th June 2016
Please Note: This online form is designed for One Class Per Entry. If you wish to enter more than one class, please re-submit the form for each class you wish to enter. Thank you.